Most days, my breakfast consists of a big cup of Bulletproof Coffee, but sometimes when I do want a warm meal, this is one of my all-time favorites. If your mornings are hectic, you will be happy to know that this deliciously satisfying scramble can be 3 ingredients, and it can be customized to fit your palate.
This 3-ingredient Avocado Scramble is loaded with healthy fats and fiber, helping you feel satiated well into your day. Eggs are loaded with choline — a nutrient in the B-complex family — indispensable for healthy nervous system activity, including learning and other cognitive processes. A good night’s sleep followed by this high-powered breakfast is my fail-proof recipe for a great morning.
2 Pastured Raised Eggs
½ Ripe Avocado
½ tbs Pastured Ghee
- Melt Ghee over medium-low heat in a non-stick skillet
- Beat eggs and salt in a bowl until well emulsified
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet, and let them set on medium-low heat
- While eggs set, chop the avocado into 1-inch cubes
- Gently scrape eggs across the pan with a silicon spatula, forming large, soft clouds
- Stir in the avocado, and cook it until it is warmed through
This scramble is super creamy and tasty, as is, but you can make it even better by adding in a fresh herb, like chive, or my favorite, some Togarashi, a Japanese seasoning mix, loaded with spicy peppers, orange peel and sesame seeds.
However you choose to enjoy this, I hope it will become a go-to recipe, even in your busiest mornings.